home
about us
phadisco cyprus
phadisco middle east fze
news
contact

Phadisco was officially established in 1966 under the name Pharmaceutical Distributing Company. In 1974 it was registered as a private limited company under the name Phadisco Ltd. However, Phadisco's original conception began long before this. In 1933 the Christodoulides brothers (picture opposite) who were founders and pioneers in commerce at that time, formed a partnership under the name Christodoulides Bros Ltd, trading mainly in the consumer healthcare market.

Following successful sales interaction with the medical sector in partnership with companies such as Johnson & Johnson and Zeiss as early as 1938, the need was recognised for exclusive focus on this market. Phadisco was formed as a separate entity which would specialize in the representation of all pharmaceutical and medical products.

In 2008 JNJ and Phadisco noted 70 years of fruitful partnership. The anniversary was celebrated at a dinner and dance for the staff of both companies.

Site design: navajo